Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trials of a BBw

I've been a big girl all of my life. I started off as a plump teen, then I evolved into a BBW. Since i've been old enough to date I cant help but notice how we're treated differently than woman who are not big. I was always told if you loose weight, then you'll find a good man. LOL how true is that? Ive had quite a few men in my life. However, I always tend to attract men at the bottom of the barrel while thin women have their choice of the "good" men. I've always felt bitter about that. I would date men but they would never take me out, just offer me company at my house with a promise of good sex (lol PSYCH). This issue spills into the men that I am attracted to. I always been attracted to athletic men, and when I tell people this, they laugh. They laugh because since I am plus size I shouldnt like muscular men, or men who are good looking. Big girls please tell me your experiences, and how you feel about this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment